Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Despirituality

The only thing that be said of it it is love, or joy I disdained the vegetative in youth. My mother and brother excelled in it, as did my grandmother. Rows and rows of pots and plants, orchards, patios, iris, rhododendron, walks. I used week killer instead of edging. I thought it helped with edging until I saw those jars of herbs in a casement in the sun with the tops off. Soon I was wholesaling, wrote Piante celeste, the flowering heart, Native Texans. The green world alive. Mary shows it. A mother and child show it. A child shows it. So it is entirely material but not of it self. Wayne Dwyer renouncing his possessions to live barefoot on Maui in a castle on the beach is not it. People are put off by it. It sounds like materiality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTIC OR BASEMENT

Inquiry into this folk mind grasps for the unseen paradox that if unknown and unsigned, how art, anonymously more than itself,  multiplied b...